Last Updated on October 6th, 2016.
- WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED ON THE SITE
- Information You Provide To Us. In order for us to assist you to track the status of your flight (the "Services"), you will first need to sign up for the Services by providing us with the following contact information: your first and last name, your email address, and optionally, your mobile telephone number. You can provide us this information by completing an online form posted on the Site. Once you have signed up, we currently provide you with two ways to provide us with your travel itinerary, including, (1) inputting your travel itinerary directly on the Site, (2) emailing us a copy of your travel itinerary by forwarding the itinerary confirmation provided by your airline carrier or travel agent to email@example.com, or (3) emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with enough information about your itinerary, such as departure and arrival airport, airline, flight number, and departure date, to identify a flight or set of flights. If you contact us by email, we may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence, and may use your email address, and any information that you provide to us in your message, to respond to you and provide our Services.
- Text Messaging. We can only communicate with you by text message if we have your express consent. If you would like us to send you alerts about your flight status by text message, we will ask for your permission to do so. Please be advised that standard text messaging rates may apply as provided in your wireless plan and you will be responsible for all charges incurred from your mobile carrier for such communications. You may revoke this consent at any time by following the link in any incoming text message we send you or by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Information We Collect About Your Interaction with the Site. We collect additional information about your interaction with the Site without identifying you as an individual ("Anonymous Information") by using cookies or other automated technologies on the Site as described in the section titled "COOKIES AND LOG DATA" below. For example, we receive certain standard information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as your IP address and information about your browser and operating system, access times, and referring website address. We may use Anonymous Information for any purpose in our discretion. For clarity, Anonymous Information means information that is not associated with or linked to your personal information and does not permit the identification of individual persons.
- HOW IS THE INFORMATION COLLECTED ON THE SITE USED AND SHARED
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. We have implemented reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to deter unauthorized access to and use, destruction of, modification of, or disclosure of personally identifiable information we collect via the Site. Regardless of the precautions taken by us or by you, no data transmitted over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you provide all personally identifiable information via the Site at your own risk.
- COOKIES AND LOG DATA.
- Tracking Technologies. Unique identifiers such as cookies (which are small text files stored locally on your computer that help store user preferences and may be html files, Flash files or other technology), web beacons or clear gifs (which are small pieces of code placed on websites used to collect advertising metrics, such as counting page views, promotion views, or advertising responses), tags, scripts or similar technologies (collectively referred to as "Tracking Technologies") may be used by Resilient Ops and our marketing, analytics or other service providers to understand Site usage, help customize our content, offerings or advertisements on the Site, personalize your experience on the Site, analyze trends, and for other purposes related to our management and administration of the Site. Certain browsers have a "do not track" feature that allows you to tell websites or applications that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. Please consult the "Help" section of your browser for more information. At this time, we do not respond to browser "do not track" signals, but we do provide you the option to opt out of internet based advertising. To learn more about internet based advertising or to opt-out of internet based advertising, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative website and the Digital Advertising Alliance website. Please know that certain areas and features of our Site may be affected by turning off Tracking Technologies and you should be aware that disabling cookies or similar devices might prevent you from accessing some of our content or experiencing certain features as designed.
- THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING/PRODUCTS. You may be presented with an option on our Site to receive certain information and/or marketing offers directly from third parties or to have us send certain information to third parties or give them access to it. If you choose to do so, your Personal Information and other information may be disclosed to such third parties and all information you disclose will be subject to the third-party privacy policies and practices of such third parties. In addition, third parties may store, collect or otherwise have access to your information when you interact with their Tracking Technologies, content, tools, apps or ads on our Site or link to them from our Site or through our Service. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of such third parties and, therefore, you should review such third-party privacy policies and practices of such third parties prior to requesting information from or otherwise interacting with them.
- CHILDREN UNDER 13. This Site is not intended for, or designed to attract, children under the age of 13 and as such, we do not intentionally gather information from individuals who are under the age of 13. Upon notification that a child under 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we will delete the child’s personally identifiable information from our records.
- CALIFORNIA USERS/VISITORS. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users who are California residents and who have provided us with "personal information" (as that term is defined in Section 1798.83) to request certain information about the disclosure of that information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident, you may contact us by writing to: Resilient Ops, Inc.. 4 Albamont Rd Winchester MA 01890.
- CANADIAN USERS/VISITORS. Canadian citizens, except under circumstances defined by law, are entitled to access their own personal information collected by Resilient Ops by writing to: Resilient Ops Inc., 4 Albamont Rd Winchester MA 01890. We may ask you to pay an administrative fee for accessing or copying your personal information, but will inform you of the anticipated charges and confirm that you want us to proceed before processing your request. If you believe that the personal information about you that we have collected is incomplete or inaccurate, we will correct the information upon verification of the omission or error and of the identity of the person requesting the change. If you wish to request additional information about our information management, or would like us to access, correct or have us investigate any matters in relation to your personal information, please contact us.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: (781) 369-5567
By mail: Resilient Ops, 4 Albamont Rd Winchester MA 01890.